Join Kelly VanDeren for a gentle flowing class, suitable for all students especially beginners. Class is Saturdays at Augusta Road from 10:45am-12:00pm and costs $10.Max Strom in JanuaryJoin Max Strom at Greenville Yoga
January 13-15 (please note the change of date)
. He will be leading four breath-inspired, vinyasa flow classes.
- Thanksgiving Schedule:
- Thursday, 9:15 Karma Yoga with Lynn @ NMY
- Friday, 9:15 Vinyasa Flow with Brian @ AR
- Sat & Sun, regular schedule
- Join our Facebook page to get the latest information on classes, workshops, and read more about yoga.
Greenville Yoga will provide a quiet and relaxing space with affordable yoga classes for men and women of all ages and fitness abilities to practice yoga. We will host instructors who have knowledge and training in various teaching styles and techniques, creating a safe environment, open to all students.
- All classes are $10 each. Monthly Unlimited $100 and Couples Monthly Unlimited $160. (cash and checks only).
- We offer classes for a reduced cost if needed. No one will be turned away due to lack of funds.
- All school teachers and students pay $5 per class
- All active and retired military pay $5 per class.
- Students can come to any classes in which they are interested with no advanced sign up necessary.
- Students can attend classes consistently with the teachers they enjoy.
- All instructors encourage students to work within their own limits, making the safety of each student the highest priority.
- Students will gain a well-rounded knowledge of hatha yoga and the benefits of a consistent yoga practice.
- Weekly "Karma Yoga" classes allow students to try yoga while giving to the Greenville community. All donations collected are given to local charities which include a Child's Haven.
- Gift certificates, corporate yoga and private lessons available upon request. Click here to design your gift certificate, email to a friend, or print immediately.
- Teacher training program and in-depth yoga study allow students to learn the history & philosophy of yoga.
For further questions, email email@example.com